ExpandCart provides an integration with the Zendesk chat app, which enables you to offer a live chat service on your storefront to provide support to your customers.
In this article, we will let you know how to install the app and use it in a few easy steps:
1- Create an account with Zendesk
- To be able to use the app, you will need to create an account through this link
- Once you’ve logged in to your Zendesk account, go to settings from the side menu, then choose widget, then get started.
- Copy the code in the embed web widget.
2- Install and setup Zendesk Live Chat App
- Go to apps and services from your store dashboard, then search for Zendesk Live Chat App then click on install:
- Once you have installed the app you will be accessing the app settings page.
- Fill in the required information such as the email address associated with your Zendesk account, password, and the embed code that we have copied.
- Through the add module button, choose the page where the chat icon will be displayed. It’s preferred to be the start page.
- Insert the Store Identity name in its field, then choose the language, or you can leave it as auto-detect.
Once you are done with all the app setup, click on the Save button, and the chat bubble will be displayed on your storefront page: