1. Sign in to your Analytics account.
2. Click the Admin tab.
3. In the Account column, select Create new account from the menu.
4. Click a website.
5. Under Setting up your Account, Enter your Account Name.
Use a descriptive and specific name, so you can easily identify the purpose of this account when you see that name in the Account menu.
6.Under Setting up your website, enter your website.
7. Enter the URL of the website.
8. Select your store activity category.
9. Select the reporting time zone.
10. Under the Data Sharing Settings section, select the settings you want to use.
11. Click Get Tracking ID and then place it in the custom code tap in your store setting.
Learn more about data sharing settings at the following link