Zendesk Live Chat App
ExpandCart provides an integration with the Zendesk chat app, which enables you to offer a live chat service on your storefront to provide support to your customers.
In this article, we will let you know how to install the app and use it in few easy steps:
1- Create an account with Zendesk
- To be able to use the app, you will need to create an account through this link
- Once you’ve logged in to your Zendesk account, go to settings from the side menu, then choose widget, then getting started.
- Copy the code in the embed web widget.
2- Install and setup Zendesk Live Chat App
- Go to apps and services from your store dashboard, then search for Zendesk Live Chat App then click on install:
- Once you have installed the app you will be accessing the app settings page.
- Fill in the required information such as the email address associated with your Zendesk account, password, and the embed code that we have copied.
- Through the add module button, choose the page where the chat icon will be displayed. It’s preferred to be the start page.
- Insert the Store Identity name in its field, then choose the language, or you can leave it as auto-detect.
Once you are done with all the app setup, click on the Save button, and the chat bubble will be displayed on your storefront page:
Was this article helpful?